Whoever thought dumplings (and dating) could be so much fun. An ice-breaker concept by @orientalteahouse is designed to add some ‘steam and fun’ to your date night!
I’ll be honest and say initially, I was a bit sceptical of the concept - ‘I just want to order and eat’ we my thoughts 🐷But when the questions are so good and the ice-breaking factor is so real, you can’t help but have a good time. Coupled with some banging drinks and food, you’re in for a good night!
Wonton with leak sauce
1. You need ground pork, shrimps, wood ear mushrooms, wonton skins, salt and pepper
2. Chop the wood ear mushrooms , the shrimps and the ginger into small pieces
3. Mix them with the ground pork, salt and pepper in a bowl
4. Wrap the filling with the wonton skins. Glue the skins with water to shut the filing up in the skins
5. Boil wontons in the hot water for 5-8 minuets
6. Enjoy with leak sauce!