I have had conversations with people who want to do great things but are often confused about whether the destination or the journey is more important. In this video I share my thoughts on this and I hope it gets you to Phinc!
Regram @trellisbox - Trellis Box presents Phinc, Episode 2 - Destination vs Journey.
Join @mrphisha as he speaks on the importance of knowing the destination as well as experiencing the journey in relation to the destination.
Watch now - - - - >
#Business#Entrepreneurship#Trellisbox#Nigerian#Destination - #regrann
#MondayBooster with @aihot
Business Relationships are key in growing your businesses but if not defined from the beginning it can ruin future engagements
I recently ruined a relationship because we didn't signed an agreement. I assumed because I knew the person it will be easy-peasy but it was hard and hurtful
Like someone I know will say, "assumptions will make an ass of me and you"
Don't take anything for granted, have clear agreements and no sentiments in your business relationships
✅MUST READ: 6 Things Successful People Do
Aren’t you excited to work on a Monday?!
This morning my thoughts reside on this topic of success. What are some habits of the most successful people?
1. Plan ahead: get everything ready ahead of time. The night before, reflect on what you’ve previously accomplished, and get excited about the next day! What will you tackle? How will you get sh#t done? Create this list, plan of action, and let your subconscious ruminate while you sleep.
2. Eat the frog
@briantracey embraces the difficult tasks first. Bring it challenge! Earn the easy tasks by working on the not-so-fun stuff first.
3. Successful people say no. This is something I’ve definitely learned over the past year. Before saying yes to happy hour, ask yourself, “is this inline with my goals (fitness, career, dreams)?” According to @incmagazine, “successful people are very conscious with how they spend their time.”
4. Study your craft. Become a thought leader in the industry you want to create. Make this job your passion. @caden.fio, a young professional golfer, reminds me to focus on my craft 9 hours a day. Maybe you only have 1 hour during your lunch break. Make your craft who YOU are and prioritize your time. Check in too: is this craft just a jobbie, or are you really serious about taking it to the next level? Study, innovate, and accomplish!
5. Surround yourself with successful people. @jackcanfield_official #book#thesuccessprinciples breaks it down: 1/3 rule. Spend 1/3 of your time with people more successful than you (mentors), 1/3 with those in your current zone, and 1/3 who need your help. It feels good to give back.
6. BELIEVE in yourself. Even when it’s too strenuous! Need #motivation ? @evancarmichael has amazing #youtube videos on untapping your human potential. .
How will you seize your Monday? .
Pour commencer la semaine on partage avec vous notre site web, n'hésitez pas à le visiter pour en savoir plus sur les services que l'on propose 😉
Nous sommes une agence de marketing et de communication locale spécialisée pour les auto-entrepreneurs, TPE, PME et artisans. Notre objectif ? Vous accompagner dans le développement de voter activité 🎯 : ✅ Site web
✅ Support de communication
✅ Community management
✅ Formation & coaching
✅ Etude de marché
✅ Stratégie d'entreprise
✅ Plan d'actions marketing
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter : 📱 06.88.36.43.20 - 📨 email@example.com
Workingon those next Train X Different events with my boy @rolandaicher 🙏🏻
Be prepared, we gonna have some awesome locations for you.
Checl out the @phantom.athletics facebook event page for next workouts 💪🏻
This Friday is my quartely business planning workshop.
I always finish these days with really sore feet but I love delivering them and watching all the juicy growth plans coming together.
Do you have a plan in place for your business?
There are GOOD and BAD Success. If success is all good, why would the Bible say in Joshua 1:8 " this Book of Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have GOOD success.
Do a life check and ask yourself "is this what I really want for myself, is this what I want to be known for" if yes! Then your success is good...if no! Please re-evalaute your life and make necessary adjustments as necessary. I pray God guides and leads you into the right path for your life.
IF THIS BLESSED YOU, KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS SO THEY CAN BE BLESSED TOO.
Do have a prosperous week ahead!